5 days a week
Location: Mahindra SEZ Jaipur
5 days week
Location : EPIP Sitapura Jaipur
Skills : ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, Winforms or web services, MVC 5
Desired skills : Technical understanding of .NET SOA based development architecture.
Education : Any Graduate
Experience: 4 Years and Above
Number of openings: 2
Job Location : Gurgaon
Package : Upto 12LPA
Excellent communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities
Involved in onsite Communication with UK partners on daily basis
Involved in gathering requirements from the Client.
Involved with .NET Development
Involved in the Unit Testing of the Application.
Preparing Test Cases and deploys releases on production.
Involved in writing stored procedures and functions in SQL Server 2005.
Product configuration based on the requirement
Business rules & workflow configuration
Functional support to development team
Knowledge of Visual Studio, TFS, scalable web applications
Implementation experience of Object-Oriented Design Patterns and a strong understanding of thinking, architecting and designing code based on patterns.
Understanding of complex algorithms and data structures
Technical Skills: Java/J2EE, Springboot, Python, MongoDB, MySQL, Nagios, PWA, Docker, Kubernetes, AngularJS, ReactJS, Nginx
Responsibilities are shared as below:
- Extensive technical experience and development expertise in Spring-boot, Java/J2EE, Micro services, Docker/Container, Kubernetes And APIs
- Having good knowledge of any RDBMS (e.g. Oracle, MySQL)
- Hands on experience in application servers (e.g. Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic)
- Familiarity with Linux environment.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Identify and analyze user requirements and create technical documentation.
- Has good attitude with keens to adapt to new technologies.
Location : Gurgoan Haryana
Budget: Upto 12LPA
Experience : 3 years and above
1. Recruit and Develop Internal Audit Staff
2. Train Internal Audit staff
3. Deciding Job description, KRA’s and KPI’s for Internal Audit staff
4. Year End performance appraisals of Audit Staff
5. Draw and manage Internal Audit schedule
6. Define Internal Audit scope for each unit in consultation with Group CFO & BPO
7. Define the allocation of scope in offsite and onsite
8. Arrange staff visit to Nigeria to cover onsite scope with timebound program
9. Visit Nigeria once in 3 months to discuss Internal Audit findings with Units
10. Submission of final audit report to Group CFO with action plan
11. Follow up with units for compliances of audit discrepancies
1. Should be Chartered Accountant with at least 10 years of experience of Internal
2. Good communication and coordination skills
3. Team player with genuine interest in developing staff
4. Willing to take hands on approach
5. Good leadership skills
6. Excellent Microsoft Excel and Power point skills
7. Having experience of working on Microsoft Navision would be an added
8. Somebody from Audit Practice background would be preferred.